- This event has passed.
DCW: Run The Polls Vote
September 30 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
CALL TO ACTION: GET OUT THE VOTE 2020
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 30, @ 7:30 PM
Vote Informed, Move Our Democracy Forward With Civic Engagement
– Roundtable discussion: Why does this election represent a deciding moment with huge implications locally and nationally for the next 10-15 years.
– Provide Action Plan On How To Get Out The Vote
– Next Steps and Metrics For Success
– Phone Banking At Your Convenience
– Run The Polls Campaign www.runthepolls.org
Who are we?
We are athletes, fitness professionals, scholars, policy experts, concerned citizens, and activists wanting to do our part and positively impact the outcome of this election.
What do we do?
We organize our communities to be civically engaged and demand change, register for the 2020 census and vote for the upcoming presidential election.
Why do we do what we’re doing?
This election represents a monumental opportunity to bring lasting change in the political/social/economic landscape of our country. We are not just voting for the next President.
1. You are voting for the “down” ballot, to keep the House and to gain majority of the Senate in Congress
2. Voting to prevent a 6-3 dangerous conservative majority on the Supreme Court (87-year-old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recently passed away on September 18th. This alone should be enough for historic turnout)
3. Voting for federal judges
Host: Chickaro Martin
Guests: Issac With Swing State Phone Banking Representaive and Trainer
Guest : Yetty Y. Marketing Director with Run The Polls Vote
Yetty will discuss how you can become an Influencers an Ambassador with
Run The Polls www.runthepolls.org Fun Cool activities To Get out The Vote
CLICK: FIND OUT HOW TO VOTE EARLY IN YOUR STATE
Zoom Meetings: Sept. 30, Every Wednesday @ 7:30 PM
Design Community Wellness: Vote 2020 + Census 2020
Meeting ID: 812 4865 9473. Password: 581322
Host: Chickaro Martin www.chickaromartin.com
TXT 202.410.4202 / RunWithChickaro To The Polls NOV 3
Build Trust , Raise Awareness, Take Action, Analyze Root Cause – Take Action = VOTE